Monday, October 5, 2009

I've been doing small collages like this one. They are a great way to practice design and layering. I'm struggling with color and this is a good way to explore that as well.


I have two sales coming up. One in Seattle at the ANT Gallery on Westlake on November 3rd and one at the Puget Sound Artists Gift Show in Edmonds at Art Works on November 28th. I'll have stone, bone and wood bead jewelry in both of them as well as small 2-D works. Somehow I've got to produce and still run around after Valerie, keep house and books and...well you all know! New challenges every day. Glad there's some fun in it. And I don't know what I'd do without the end of the day connection with my best friend. He puts up with a lot and somehow still wants me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment